Joseph Machine Company, Inc.
Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Assembler/Electrical Technician||Section or Division (if applicable): Manufacturing
|Location: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States |
Assembles fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units. Test and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Uses hand tools and small power tools to assemble units. Wires electrical panels and machinery per electrical schematics. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Mechanical and or electrical experience desired, but also willing to train the right candidate. Technical school background in machine shop, mechanics or electrical is very helpful. Candidate will also be traveling to customer sites to install and train employees on machine operation.
1. Maintain general shop safety and cleanliness.
2. Assembly and wiring of basic machine components and subassemblies under direction.
3. Any other work related duties assigned by the Production Supervisor.
1. Having good mechanical/electrical aptitude.
2. Must be efficient in the use of hand tools such as drills, measuring devises, electrical meters, etc.
3. Must posses good people skills and have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of people from plant managers to machine operators.
4. Must be dependable, reliable, hard working.
5. Good attendance is a must.
6. Basic math skills.
7. Ability to read and understand cad drawings of mechanical assemblies.
8. Ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
9. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis.
10. Ability to work independently and still function as a team player.
11. Ability to assemble basic standard components to JMC specifications.
12. Ability to assemble basic sub-assemblies under supervision.
13. Basic computer skills.
14. Basic pneumatic/hydraulic systems knowledge.
15. Requires a high school diploma and/or related experience or comparable abilities.
16. Must have current passport or have the ability to obtain one for traveling out of the USA.
17. Other duties as required.
18. Tools needed as required in performing described duties.(Documented Listing)
To Apply For This Position:
595 Range End Road
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://josephmachine.com|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.