General Job Description:
Field Service Technicians provide on-site technical, electrical and programming, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic support to customers in North America. In addition to field service, the technician may be involved heavily in the machine build process. Travel for this position could be as much as 50%. The technician must be proficient using measuring devices, multi-meters, laser levels, hand tools and multi-meters. The position also requires independent logical thinking, willingness to be a team player, work efficiently with little or no supervision and strong communications skills.
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
• Minimum 2 year technology or electronics degree
• 3 - 5 years of experience with automated machinery
• Ability to work all levels of electrical voltage; single and three phase
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical problems
• Ability to understand and navigate through PLC and servo motor drive control software
• Knowledge of PLC programming
• Ability to comprehend and demonstrate mechanical assembly and troubleshooting techniques
• Ability to perform manual assembly of basic machine components and or subassemblies
• Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
• Ability to read customer supplied fabrication drawings to ensure JMC equipment works within specified parameters
• Ability to effectively communicate in writing using written text, mechanical and electrical drawings, diagrams and machine schematics to describe a problem or suggested improvements
• Must have a valid passport or be eligible to obtain one
• Siemens CNC/PLC experience to include programming a big plus
• Ability to perform wiring of machine components
• Ability to effectively and accurately troubleshoot machine issues; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and/or programming
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair Servo motion controls systems, VFD
• Ability to train operators and maintenance personnel on machine operations, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
• Ability to perform a complete on site customer machine installation and start up
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Occasionally other duties outside the service department as needed
Joseph Machine Company offers commensurate wages, excellent benefits, matching 401K, profit sharing, Christmas bonus and a clean, safe work environment in an easily accessible rural location in northern York County.
Respond with resume outlining your appropriate experience and salary history / requirements.
Joseph Machine Company is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply For This Position:
PO Box 121
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://josephmachine.com|