Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Advances Sales Representative 1||Section or Division (if applicable): Advance Sales
|Location: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania |
• Check phone messages, return calls and make, change or cancel reservations.
• Answer all calls in a timely and professional manner
• Assign Licensed Battlefield Guides according to needs of clients
• Work closely with the Park and Licensed Battlefield Guides including providing necessary reports
• Charge credit cards for deposit and balances.
• Call Licensed Battlefield Guides and notify Gettysburg Tour Center & Eisenhower Farm of any changes in scheduling.
• Contact clients regarding payments due.
• Assist on ticket line as needed
• Conduct sales calls to clients
• Coordinate arrivals and services including giving directions for speediest arrival and notifying guide of their location and estimated time of arrivals
• Mail information requested by clients
• Provide Visitor Services with the necessary arrival lists and reports
• Develop familiarity with all the services we offer
HS/GED plus 1 year of experience in Sales background, Tourist business, Customer service, banking, or a related field. Ability to clearly communicate – written and oral, problem solve, prioritize and multi-task, operate efficiently under pressure. Experience with windows based computer system. Experience with SalesForce preferred.
To Apply For This Position:
Attn: Human Resources Director
1195 Baltimore Pike
Gettysburg PA 17325
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.gettysburgfoundation.org|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.