All Balls Racing
Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Product Development Associate|
|Location: Boyertown, Pennsylvania |
All Balls Racing, a division of Arrowhead Electrical Products, offers the industry's most comprehensive line of bearing and seal kits, drive line and suspension kits. Whether you ride on or off road, ATV's or UTV's we have you covered with the bearings and drive line components you need!
Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for a Product Development Associate to join our team in Boyertown, PA.
This position will work in conjunction with our Product Development Manager to develop new products, update existing product lines and generate product catalogs. Other duties include:
- Research component information on new models.
- Enter OEM part numbers into a vehicle application database.
- Order OEM parts to support product development initiatives.
- Create new item offerings.
- Assist in product sourcing initiatives.
- Assist in development of a forecast including annual usage estimates.
- Work with customers on technical issues associated with our products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of technical college or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the power sports industry.
- Knowledge of power sports equipment such as motorcycles, ATV's, UTV's.
- Parts counter or mechanical experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay. Please submit cover letter, resume and salary history.
To Apply For This Position:
Submit resume via email.
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.allballsracing.com|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.