Broadway Theatre League of Northeastern PA
Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Theatre Operations Manager|
|Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania |
Our client, the Broadway Theatre League of Northeastern Pennsylvania (NEPA) is looking for a highly motivated professional with a great love of theatre to join their team as a Theatre Operations Manager. Established in 1959, the organization has provided the citizens of NEPA access to the great American art form of Broadway theatre. Throughout its impressive history, the Broadway Theatre has welcomed many pre and post Broadway Tours and countless stars of stage and screen. They are committed to bringing the best of Broadway and family entertainment to the region for all to enjoy.
The Theatre Operations Manager, who will be based in Scranton, PA, will be responsible for all daily office management activities including correspondence and relationship management with theatre partners; coordination and management of group sales and playbill advertising, as well as various donor and membership efforts through community outreach and marketing initiatives.
The selected candidate will possess the following skills:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts or Business Administration is preferred, but not required.
2. A minimum of 3 – 5 years progressive experience in an administrative support role.
3. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
4. The ability to identify opportunities for improvement to workflow processes and successfully implement changes.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; particularly in the use of Excel.
7. An uncompromising sense of professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness.
8. A love of the theatre.
The Broadway Theatre of NEPA is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package.
To Apply For This Position:
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered as a potential candidate, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements by clicking on the link below.
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: https://www.isg1.net/app/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1116754|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.