Nordson Corporation delivers precision technology solutions that help customers increase throughout, productivity and up-time, enable new products and features, and decrease material usage. The company engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for dispensing adhesives, coatings, polymers, plastics, sealants, biomaterials and other materials, and for fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing and plasma surface treatment, all supported by application expertise and direct global sales and service. Nordson serves a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the company has operations and support offices in more than 30 countries.
The Area Manager will be responsible for capital equipment sales in the liquid industry. The Area Manager has responsibilities for the eastern United States.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell new systems and parts at a level equal to or greater than sales budget.
2. Identify and investigate high value, new equipment applications, or new market opportunities.
3. Oversee details of sales order to customer.
4. Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing the daily work schedule.
5. Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
6. Monitor competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
7. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
Associateís degree in business, engineering or marketing, Bachelorís degree preferred; and 3 - 5 years successful industrial sales, experience in the liquid industry is preferred. Travel time for the position is 50% domestic.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Ability to establish and maintain high level relationships with end customers
2. Ability to identify projects and developing strategies to get our equipment sourced at each plant location
3. Knowledge of automated manufacturing processes
4. Sales skills including territory planning, prospecting, negotiating, presentations, handling objections, closing and follow-up
5. Knowledge of competitor's equipment, prices, policies, procedures, features and benefits is preferred
6. Strong technical communication skills are preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Field position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1 Estimated 70%
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
To Apply For This Position:
Apply here: http://www.nordson.com/en-us/divisions/industrial-coating/about-nordson-industrial-coating/Careers/Pages/AreaManager-Liquid.aspx
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.nordson.com/en-us/divisions/industrial-coating/about-nordson-industrial-coating/Careers/Pages/AreaManager-Liquid.aspx|