AT&T is pioneering, hard-working, and looking for someone just like us. Throughout our history, we’ve helped people like you connect with training, technology, and the opportunity to grow. How much can we accomplish together? It’s ridiculous.
Join us as a RETAIL SALES CONSULTANTS at our Lebanon store.
AT&T is at the center of the communication revolution. We are the number one wireless company in America and the largest telecommunications and entertainment companies in the universe!
You're outgoing. You have amazing energy. You love to talk about cool technology. Well, we have customers waiting to speak with you. As a Retail Sales Consultant, you'll get to know our communication and entertainment technology inside and out. And you'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and wired technology solutions. It's good to be the guru.
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $55,521 per year.
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices – today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Sells all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
If you enjoy…
- Using competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays involving occasional overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
…Then this may be the job for you.
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures. Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
For your next step, think AT&T, the world's largest communications company. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined. Discover all of the options that AT&T can offer you.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property . All rights reserved. AT&T, AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business.
To Apply For This Position:
Apply Online at: http://attlinks.com/1dWS6lu
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://attlinks.com/1dWS6lu|