Are you looking for a challenge?
Enjoy a dynamic work environment?
Come join our team!
Consolidated Storage Companies, Inc., dba Equipto has been a leader in the space utilization market for over 100 years. We provide space and storage solutions to a number of different industries such as automotive, retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing. We are recognized for consistently putting out a better product and providing outstanding customer service. It's not just one product that sets us apart ~ it's our entire line of products. Ranging from Shelving to Mezzanines to Mobile Aisle systems, we make a better product; one that we are proud to stand behind and guarantee.
Our organization is currently searching for an outstanding individual to fill a productive role as an Associate Sales Engineer. The Sales Engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force when delivering product design and engineering services.
Associate Sales Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides technical support to inside & outside sales personnel, as well as customers, distributors & installers
• Collaberate w/ sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
• Creating CAD drawings for customer proposals, layouts and product components
• Creating Parts Lists based on project design to be used for quotation
• May also assist in design of new products, or modification of existing products
• 1-2 years Drafting experience
• Associates degree in drafting, mechanical a plus
• Previous Sales Experience as well as Technical experience is a plus
• Problem solving skills by means of creative and adaptive approaches
• Ability to combine technical knowledge of product w/ strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• AutoCAD experience, SolidWorks experience is a plus
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
For more information about Consolidated Storage Companies, please visit us at www.equipto.com.
Consolidated Storage Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply For This Position:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to Use the online application link below.. Please reference “Assoc. Sales Engineer” in the subject line.
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.equpto.com|