Kleinschmidt Associates, a nationally known engineering and environmental services consulting firm with regional office coast to coast has an immediate full-time opening for a
mid-level Scientist in our Strasburg, Pennsylvania, office. The successful candidate will immediately participate as part of a team of technical professionals working on hydroelectric power and other “green energy” projects in the U.S. and Canada.
• B.S. degree (M.S. degree preferred), in Biology, Fisheries, Environmental Science or similar discipline
• A minimum of 8 year’s experience
• A background in limnology, water quality evaluations, and fisheries science
• Possess the ability to perform high-level data analysis and subsequent report writing
• Experience in field data collection using variable collection methods is desirable
• Overall design, implementation, and management of environmental studies
• Presentation of results in written reports is essential
• Ability to interact with staff from various engineering, permitting, and environmental disciplines to undertake studies to resolve potential environmental effects. Maintaining client contacts and giving presentations is also required
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, project scheduling and budgeting and GIS
• Must possess a passport or the ability to get a passport
• Travel will be required
In addition to excellent technical skills, candidates must have sound oral and written communication skills, be self-motivated, and be able to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and take ownership of their work.
Kleinschmidt is employee-owned and offers competitive benefits and opportunities for advancement in a growing national consulting firm. All applicants must possess current authorization to work in the United States. Kleinschmidt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply for the above position, send a letter of interest and resume with reference to the position title to:
Email: Use the online application link below.
To Apply For This Position:
To apply for the above position, send a letter of interest and resume with reference to the position title to our Careers email
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.KleinschmidtUSA.com|