Joseph Machine Company, Inc.
Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: CNC Machinist – Grade A||Section or Division (if applicable): Manufacturing
|Location: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania, United States |
Responsible for operating one or more types of computer numeric controlled production equipment. Selects appropriate settings and makes adjustments as necessary. Follows established quality and safety standards. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. A small degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
1. Maintain general shop safety and cleanliness.
2. Performs set-up and operation of various machine tools in order to accomplish production machinery functions. Uses milling, drilling, grinding, and other machines.
3. Deciphers sketches, blueprints, and engineering details.
4. Provides assistance in establishing set up and layout methods, order of operations, and application of required parts and materials.
5. Runs electronic equipment and systems to perform work.
6. Provides training to lower level operators/trainees.
7. Demonstrates reliability, dependability and good work ethic on a constant basis.
8. Any other work related duties assigned by the Supervisor of Production Services.
1. All job requirements from Grade B.
2. Ability to set-up, operate and program any CNC machine with no supervision.
3. Ability to be utilized in manual machine area as an operator.
4. 8000 hours experience or equivalent experience in CNC machine shop required.
5. Must be able to constantly produce high quality and quantity of acceptable work.
6. Must be able to consistently produce parts holding +/- .001 tolerances.
7. Knowledge of Master Cam.
8. Must be able to be utilized in QC area to check parts to maintain quality standards.
9. Tools are required to perform described duties.
To Apply For This Position:
PO Box 121
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://josephmachine.com|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.