Nutrisystem, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRI), based outside Philadelphia, is a leading provider of weight loss solutions. Flagship offerings include Nutrisystem® My Way®, a 28-day structured food delivery program; Fast 5+™, a one-week kick-start to help customers lose five pounds plus one inch off their waist in their first week of dieting; and multi-day Nutrisystem Jumpstart™ Your Weight Loss Kits. Structured programs and do-it-yourself (DIY) individual weight loss journeys can be complemented by the digital platform, NuMi® by Nutrisystem, which features a free app and is compatible with a wide range of fitness trackers and integrated with Apple HealthKit.
The Company’s product line offers the most meal choices, including more than 100 foods containing no artificial preservatives or artificial flavors. Nutrisystem® plans introduce innovative, new menu offerings on an ongoing basis; can be customized based on customer taste preferences and dietary needs; and are consistent with national guidelines for fat, sodium, sugar, cholesterol, fiber and physical activity. Nutrisystem offers comprehensive counseling options from trained weight-loss coaches, registered dietitians and certified diabetes educators and online support.
Current offerings are sold directly to consumers through nutrisystem.com, by phone, via QVC and at select retailers, with convenient home delivery throughout the U.S. and Canada and a money back satisfaction guarantee. The company’s robust e-commerce platform accounts for more than 70% of the transactions. Nutrisystem is well known for its direct marketing prowess and strategic use of customer and celebrity success stories in advertising and operates in a large and growing market. More than 160 million adults in the United States are overweight. At any one time, more than 85 million of them are trying to lose weight, and another 48 million are actively trying to prevent weight gain. By focusing on consumer needs, Nutrisystem believes it can expand into new segments of the $60 billion dollar weight loss industry and beyond.
This sales position is responsible for handling both inbound and outbound calls to sell our products to qualified leads. Needs to demonstrate an ability to quickly identify customer needs, draw out concerns and use persuasive skills to close sales on both inbound and outbound calls. Must be keenly motivated to generate sales and consistently provide exceptional customer service in a highly competitive call center environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management.
• Sell the Nutrisystem weight loss or transition programs to qualified leads on both inbound and outbound phone calls
• Build rapport with customers to identify need then recommend suitable program for weight loss or maintenance
• Anticipate customer needs for opportunities to up-sell supplemental or alternate Nutrisystem products where appropriate to generate extra revenue
• Be considerate of weight loss challenges faced by callers or program participants and use good judgment when handling sensitive information
• Handle each customer interaction with courtesy and respect to guarantee exceptional service while supporting company values and policies
• Consult with dietary services if customer discloses medical concerns to ensure program eligibility
• Obtain and document contact information from prospective buyers who inquire about the Nutrisystem products
• Make outbound calls to convert qualified leads into sales when inbound calls permit
• Conduct outreach phone calls to existing customers to encourage program participation.
• Create a daily or regular schedule to follow up on leads and potential customers
• Disclose all applicable terms and conditions or medical guidelines to customers who start any program
• Accurately document the summary and outcome of each customer interaction in the database
• Be an advocate of Nutrisystem and the customer by doing what is best for both parties
• Meet or exceed all monthly defined targets or quotas as issued by supervisors or director. Metrics include but are not limited to sales conversion, revenue, up sell conversion, lead acquisition, outbound sales
• Provide feedback to management on marketing campaigns and customer satisfaction
• Remain open to constructive feedback from mentors on ways to improve performance
• Work closely with supervisors to identify areas for self development
• Work with supervisors on various other department matter
• Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management
Qualifications (include Education and specific Experience)
• Ability to meet all sales goals by conducting inbound &/outbound sales calls
• Ability to work full time shift +1 weekend day/shift every week
• Ability to multitask, i.e. talk on the phone and navigate multiple applications on the computer
• Ability to overcome customer objections, identify problems and resolve concerns
• Expressive personality with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be courteous, supportive and respectful when dealing with co-workers, existing or prospective customers
• Some College courses preferred; 1 year experience in Sales required.
• Computer Skills: Knowledge of MS Office and use of internet.
Competencies – To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following:
• Sales Skills:
Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to customers, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad.
Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development.
To Apply For This Position:
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://www.nutrisystem.com/careers|