Susquehanna Information Systems Inc.
Show all jobs for this employer
Job Title: Business Analyst|
|Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania |
The position is responsible for understanding and interpreting Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) documentation. The incumbent will be responsible for testing new systems and enhancements to existing systems to satisfy user requirements. They will also be responsible for problem solving in a claims processing system and giving options for outcome.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
* Interprets EDI documentation
* Prepares system flow charts, decision tables, record layouts, screen displays, and formats for reports.
* Attends meetings with user departments to obtain information on their needs, current operational procedures, data input, and reporting requirements.
* Test programs to ensure that systems operate according to specifications.
* Prepares/updates/maintains system documentation
* Participates in outlining tasks to be completed and time frames.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Knowledge of 4010/5010 HIPPA transactions required.
* Knowledge of 4010/5010 HIPPA terminology required.
* Ability to read file layouts.
* Understand and interpret EDI documentation.
* General understanding of electronic data.
* EXTOL translator knowledge preferred but not required.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering or the equivalent.
* Minimum 2 years experience of analyzing process flows and supporting the design of new computer systems.
To Apply For This Position:
215 Oak Hill Lane
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Fax: (610) 375-4814
Please do not call. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply and Send My Resumé Online Now - Click Here!
|Visit Our Website: http://susquis.com|
PennsylvaniaJobs.Com is a company and service mark of Vigilant Corporation, a Pennsylvania corporation, and is not affiliated with any agency of the government of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The advertisers and PennsylvaniaJobs.Com expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.